The center carries out documentary portfolios for institutions, companies, private persons, broadcastings and radio television programs, books, articles, or exhibitions. We carry out documentary portfolios regarding the crimes of communism, human rights violations, the corruption in Romania, the communist nationalization, the communist collectivization, the forced labor camps, or other subjects of interest for our partners.
- Consulting regarding the specific requests of the documentary portfolio
- Presenting a working plan and setting out the objectives
- Identifying and analyzing the necessary sources for the portfolio
- Press review on specific subjects or themes (e. g. the way in which a subject of interest or a theme is or was reflected in the press)
- Carrying out the documentary portfolio
- Writing a final report and delivering it